Codenames is an easy party game to solve puzzles.
The game is divided into red and blue, each side has a team leader, the team leader to lead their team to the final victory.
At the beginning of the game, there will be 25 cards on the table with different words. Each card has a corresponding position, representing different colors.
Only the team leader can see the color of the card. The team leader should prompt according to the words, let his team members find out the cards of their corresponding colors, and find out all the cards of their own colors to win.
- 2017 MinD-Spielepreis Short Game Winner
- 2016 UK Games Expo Best Party Game Winner
- 2016 Spiel des Jahres Winner
- 2016 Japan Boardgame Prize Voters’ Selection Winner
- 2016 Boardgames Australia Awards Best International Game Winner
- 2015 Meeples’ Choice Winner
- 2015 Golden Geek Best Party Board Game Winner
- 2015 Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Winner
Players: 2 – 8+
Playtime: 15 minutes
16 Agent Cards
1 Double Agent Card
7 Innocent Bystander Cards
1 Assassin Card
40 Key Cards
1 Card Stand
200 Cards with 400 Codenames