You’ve found Orazca, the Legendary City of Gold, now you must battle to keep it!
We’ll have 3 sessions of Sealed Deck play: Saturday @ Midnight, Saturday @ Noon, and Sunday @ 2pm. Plus a session of 2HG Saturday @ 7pm!
We’re having a midnight PreRelease again, with room for up to 24 players.
The Saturday @ Noon event will be the big one — the most exciting of them. We’ll have seats for 36 players.
The 2HG at 7pm will have room for 16 pairs (and this is how we’ll be selling entries, in two-person teams).
On Sunday, we’re looking for a larger tournament, with room for up to 24 players
We’ve arranged for extra parking next door, just south of us, in the architect/insurance lot. Please take advantage of this and allow those with limited mobility to have the close spots!
What do you need for the PreRelease? Nothing! Just come and have a great time! Want a little more information? Try this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27mnxePcPYo
Here’s a look at each of our events and what’s special about each:
Saturday 1/13 at Midnight — The Red Eye
• The event starts promptly at Midnight.
• The event will be run in 2-3 3-round pods, so expect to play for about 4 hours.
• Join us for an Hour of Devastation Booster Draft right before (at 7pm) to make it a night to remember and get an extra prize!
• Buy an All-You-Can-Drink-Coffee pass for only $4.
Saturday 1/13 at Noon — The Main Event
• The event starts promptly at Noon.
• The event will be 5 rounds, so expect to play for about 6 hours.
• VIP Packages are available. VIPs get:
• The PreRelease Pack
• All You Can Eat Pizza
• One mug of Big E Root beer (or other soft drink)
• An 80 sleeve pack of Ixalan card sleeves and a card box (pictures haven’t been released yet, but there will be 3-5 designs to choose from)
• All for only $46! We pay the tax!
• Buy an All-You-Can-Eat-Pizza pass to keep your energy up! (from 1pm to 5pm) Only $5.
Saturday 1/13 at 7pm — Two-Headed Giant
• The event starts promptly at 7pm.
• Registration is for two-person teams, not individuals, so make sure we know who your teammate is.
Sunday 1/14 at 2pm — Sunday Fun
• The event starts promptly at 2pm.
• The event will be 4 rounds, so expect to play for about 5 hours.
Inside each Prerelease box, there will be:
• four Rivals of Ixalan Booster Packs
• two Ixalan Booster Packs
• a randomized, date-stamped premium promo card (that can be any Rare or Mythic Rare from the set!)
• and a spindown life counter
The cost of this tournament is $25.99 + tax (or $46 for the VIP Package). All ages and skill-levels are welcome. Prizes will include 1 booster pack per person and more for the top places.
We also have great deals on Rivals of Ixalan Booster Boxes and Booster Bundles!
• Pre-Order a Booster Box now and save! Only $99.99. Available for pickup 1/19 at 11am.
• Rivals of Ixalan Booster Bundles (they’ve changed the name of the Fat Packs!). Only $42.99. Available for pickup 1/19 at 11am.
You are buying entry into the Noon Saturday event, on January 13th.