Darkness has taken Ravnica. Only one thing stands between Nicol Bolas’ plan to become a God … You!
We’ll have 3 sessions of Sealed Deck play: Saturday @ Midnight, Saturday @ Noon, and Sunday @ 2pm. Plus a session of 2HG Saturday @ 7pm!
We’re having a midnight PreRelease again, with room for up to 24 players.
The Saturday @ Noon event will be the big one — the most exciting of them. We’ll have seats for 36 players.
The 2HG at 7pm will have room for 16 pairs (and this is how we’ll be selling entries, in two-person teams).
On Sunday, we’re looking for a larger tournament, with room for up to 24 players
We’ve arranged for extra parking next door, just south of us, in the architect/insurance lot. Please take advantage of this and allow those with limited mobility to have the close spots!
What do you need for the PreRelease? Nothing! Just come and have a great time! Want a little more information? Try this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27mnxePcPYo
Here’s a look at each of our events and what’s special about each:
Saturday 4/27 at Midnight — The Red Eye
• The event starts promptly at Midnight.
• The event will be run in 3 3-round pods, so expect to play for about 4 hours.
• Join us for a Ravnica Allegiance Booster Draft right before (at 7pm) to make it a night to remember and get an extra prize!
• Buy an All-You-Can-Drink-Coffee pass for only $3.
Saturday 4/27 at Noon — The Main Event
• The event starts promptly at Noon.
• The event will be 5 rounds, so expect to play for about 6 hours.
• Buy an All-You-Can-Eat-Pizza pass to keep your energy up! (from 1pm to 5pm) Only $6.
Saturday 4/27 at 7pm — Two-Headed Giant
• The event starts promptly at 7pm.
• Registration is for two-person teams, not individuals, so make sure we know who your teammate is.
Sunday 4/28 at 2pm — Sunday Fun
• The event starts promptly at 2pm.
• The event will be 4 rounds, so expect to play for about 5 hours.
Inside each Prerelease box, there will be:
• 6 War of the Spark booster packs
• 1 Insert
• 1 Foil Stamped Premium Planeswalker
• 1 Foil Stamped Premium Card
• 1 Spindown life counter
The cost to register for this tournament is $25.99 + tax until 4/21, after that the price goes up to $29.99, so register early and reserve your spot!
All ages and skill-levels are welcome. Prizes will include 1 booster pack per person and more for the top places.
We also have great deals on War of the Spark Booster Boxes and Booster Bundles!
• Pre-Order a Booster Box now and save! Only $109.99. Available for pickup at the PreRelease!
• Booster Bundles. Only $39.99. Available for pickup 5/3 at 11am.
War of the Spark Booster Box: http://tinyurl.com/y4lab5hd
War of the Spark Booster Bundle: http://tinyurl.com/yy4n2bjl